Rydeen Mobile Enhances Driver Safety and Awareness Lineup at #CES2017
TORRANCE, CALIF., January 5, 2017 – Rydeen Mobile Electronics, premier supplier of advanced safety and convenience products for the automotive aftermarket, will once again be displaying their broad lineup of products at #CES2017 in Las Vegas, January 5 - 8. The company will be located in booth #6127 in the North Hall of the Las Vegas Convention Center.
"Vehicle Safety and Driver Awareness is the fastest growing category in the 12 Volt industry and Rydeen continues its leadership role as we enter 2017", said Bob Goodman, Director of Sales & Marketing. Rydeen has maintained its leadership role with continual improvement of existing products such as our 3rd generation Surround View DVR System, RDV360-3D and best selling high definition camera, CM-HD2.
Maintaining this leadership also relies on the introduction of new technologies adapted for use in the automotive aftermarket like our new Microwave Blind Spot Detection System, BSS1, the new 4.3-inch screen "Smart Mirror" with built-in DVR and Navigation, MN450S, and a new backup camera featuring trajectory lines (active parking lines) CM-APL. CES is a key event for the new year as we broaden our lineup with category leading products featuring the latest in driving assistance", added Bob Goodman, Director of Sales & Marketing.
- The RDV360-3D This 3rd Generation Surround View DVR system incorporates software that has been redesigned to facilitate faster installation time while providing enhanced imagery and the ability to select between 3D and 2D operation. The calibration process has been streamlined and no longer requires the use of special mats. MSRP $799
- The CM-HD2 is the latest version of most popular "High Definition" camera. The CM-HD2's performance has been enhanced to exceed 600 Lines of resolution allowing it to remain the best in its class. MSRP $169
- The BSS1 Blind Spot Detection System is our latest addition to the category of Advanced Driver Awareness & Safety. This new system employs Microwave technology to warn drivers of any vehicles within their blind zones and is more accurate than competitor's systems employing ultrasonic sensors. The 2 compact Microwave sensors mount behind the bumper eliminating drilling into the bumper of the vehicle. Alerts are displayed with mini LED Icons on each A pillar and a buzzer mounted behind or under the dashboard. MSRP $599
- The MN450S Smart Mirror is a 3 In 1 solution that employs a 4.3-inch TFT Capacitive Touch Screen. This OE styled mirror includes a full function Dash Cam, Onboard Navigation and a Rear Camera input. The DVR has a built in G-Sensor to initiate event recording with supplied 8GB Micro SD Card. MSRP $499
- The CM-APL is the latest in our highly successful lineup of MINy Cameras. It features Dynamic Trajectory Lines (active parking lines) for intelligent guidance while parking. While in reverse the guidance lines move as you steer, guiding the vehicle into a parking spot or area. No separate modules are necessary and CAN-BUS system connection is not required. MSRP $169