BSS2LPBC — Advanced License Plate Bar Blindspot Detection System
- High Accuracy Digital Microwave Radar Technology
- Two LED indicators for visual warning
- Adjustable buzzer speaker for audio warning
- GPS Antenna Included for Speed Sensing
- No drilling OR removal of bumper required
- Applicable for metal bumper vehicles
- Built-In HD Camera
- Cross Traffic Alerts while Reversing
- All Types Of Vehicles: (Trucks, Cars, Commercial Vehicles)
BSS2LPBC Radar Blind Spot “BAR” is based on microwave radar technology for extended distance and sensitivity. BSS2LPBC adds an extra set of eyes and warns the driver if there are any vehicles approaching in either blind spot before and during a lane change maneuver. Our system uses GPS to initiate operation above 20 MPH eliminating potential fault alerts. Unlike other systems, it requires no drilling or removal of vehicles bumpers.
The Radar Sensor “BAR” installs top or bottom of tag/license plate and alerts the driver with two compact LED Indicators mounted on the “A” Pillars and a small hideaway speaker. This Microwave system is more accurate than previous ultrasonic based sensor solutions from other companies.
Kit also includes newly revised “Reverse Cross Traffic Alerts” for backing/reversing out of a tight space when visibility is limited while vehicles are approaching from left or right side.
(Monitor sold separately, see Stand Alone Monitors or Mirror Monitor Solutions.)
- Detection range 52 degree (Horizontal)
- Speed range 1mph–137mph
- Speed accuracy < 1mph
- Speed Restriction 1) There are 4 speed restriction options; 5 mph, 10 mph, 15 mph, 20 mph. Default is 20 mph. 2) If no GPS signal is detected or satellites not found, the system will be active at any speed.
- Direction of movement/Alerts Alerts for Approaching Vehicles
- Detection range Truck: 1ft-80ft, Car: 1ft-65ft, Motorcycle: 1ft-50ft, Pedestrian: 1ft-45ft
- Operating Voltage 9–18V
- Waterproof Radars: IP67 / Cables: NOT waterproof
- Working current < 100mA
- Working temperature -20°C ~ + 70°C
In the Box
- Main Unit
- Harness and Extension Cable
- BSS Bar with two sensors built inside and camera
- LED Indicators Gray Housing
- LED Indicators Black Housing
- GPS Antenna
- Adjustable Buzzer
- Screws & L-Tool
Shipping and Returns
We offer free shipping on most orders that are $150 or more. The system will automatically detect the cart total and apply it for you. If your order is $149 or less you’ll only pay $9.95 for the entire order. Shipping policies only apply to orders within the continental USA.
Once your order has been completed you can expect to receive your delivery within 7-10 days within the continental USA. We primarily ship via FedEx, but we will notify you if there is a change.
Most of our orders ship within 3-4 business days (some items have longer lead times), and you will be notified if there is a delay for any reason.
We allow returns on new, unused and unassembled items in their original packaging, within 30 days of delivery (returns to carry postmark date before 30-day).
You are responsible for shipping costs on all returns.
To make a return, please use our contact form to send us a message.
Refunds will be processed to the original payment method, minus the original shipping costs that we covered, there is no restocking fee, if returned as new.
If product is not new (with cut wires or scratches on products) then 15% will be deducted as restocking fee.
Once you receive your shipment please examine it as soon as possible. Report any damage to the delivering mail carrier within 48 hours, and to Rydeen Mobile Electronics so that a replacement can be set up.
Carriers are liable for all damage in transit.
The Carrier will make an inspection report. Send this report along with other shipping papers to the carrier with claim. Make sure to keep origin copies for yourself.
Damaged items must remain in the original master carton with all of the packing material from the carton. UPS/FedEx will inspect all of the damaged items and authorize a pick up accordingly. If you discard any of the packing material or the master carton the carrier will most likely reject your claim and we will not be able to provide a replacement or credit to you.
Legal Disclaimer and Product Warning
The product packing, included manuals, installation instructions, usage instructions, and other included materials may hold more information than what is shown on our website. The website is kept as up to date as possible, but is only intended to be a reference, and you should always refer to the documentation provided by the manufacturer. Please fully read all included manuals before attempting to install or use this product, as failure to do so may void your warranty or result in physical harm.