VS-95A005SA-CU — 2014-2015 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 Tail Light BSD Kit
- Easy to install, plug and play
- DOT approved
- Factory appearance
- All parts are available as service parts for replacement if damaged
- ASTM D4329 tested for years of durability in the sun
- BSD is automatically activated when the vehicle exceeds 15 MPH
- The warning zone of the system covers left and right adjacent lanes with over 75 ft range
- The warning indicator lamps will illuminate when a vehicle is within the warning zone or if there is a vehicle detected approaching at high speeds resulting in an impact of less than 2 seconds
- The CUB BSD system complies with the ISO 17387 Type 3 system standards
LCA (Lane Change Alert)
- LCA is activated when the turn signals are used to make a lane change and when the vehicle speed exceeds 15 MPH
- The warning zone of the system covers left and right adjacent lanes with an estimated impact in less than 2 seconds
- An audible tone will be heard and the warning indicator lamp with the corresponding turn signal will flash when a vehicle is within the warning zone or if there is a vehicle detected approaching at high speeds resulting in an impact of less than 2 seconds during the lane change
RCTA (Rear Cross Traffic Alert)
- RCTA is activated when the vehicle is placed in ‘reverse’
- An audible tone will be heard and the corresponding warning indicator lamp will flash when a pedestrian or vehicle is detected approaching resulting in an impact of approximately 2 seconds
- The system is capable of monitoring the rear cross traffic zones up to a 60 ft range
There are multiple configurations available for different sizes. Please use the guide below to find the best fit for your vehicle.
VS-95A005SA-CU – 2014-2015 Chevy Silverado 1500 Tail Lamp Integrated BSD
VS-95A005SB-CU – 2016-2017 Chevy Silverado 1500 Tail Lamp Integrated BSD
In the Box
Shipping and Returns
We offer free shipping on most orders that are $150 or more. The system will automatically detect the cart total and apply it for you. If your order is $149 or less you’ll only pay $9.95 for the entire order. Shipping policies only apply to orders within the continental USA.
Once your order has been completed you can expect to receive your delivery within 7-10 days within the continental USA. We primarily ship via FedEx, but we will notify you if there is a change.
Most of our orders ship within 3-4 business days (some items have longer lead times), and you will be notified if there is a delay for any reason.
We allow returns on new, unused and unassembled items in their original packaging, within 30 days of delivery (returns to carry postmark date before 30-day).
You are responsible for shipping costs on all returns.
To make a return, please use our contact form to send us a message.
Refunds will be processed to the original payment method, minus the original shipping costs that we covered, there is no restocking fee, if returned as new.
If product is not new (with cut wires or scratches on products) then 15% will be deducted as restocking fee.
Once you receive your shipment please examine it as soon as possible. Report any damage to the delivering mail carrier within 48 hours, and to Rydeen Mobile Electronics so that a replacement can be set up.
Carriers are liable for all damage in transit.
The Carrier will make an inspection report. Send this report along with other shipping papers to the carrier with claim. Make sure to keep origin copies for yourself.
Damaged items must remain in the original master carton with all of the packing material from the carton. UPS/FedEx will inspect all of the damaged items and authorize a pick up accordingly. If you discard any of the packing material or the master carton the carrier will most likely reject your claim and we will not be able to provide a replacement or credit to you.
Legal Disclaimer and Product warning
The product packing, included manuals, installation instructions, usage instructions, and other included materials may hold more information than what is shown on our website. The website is kept as up to date as possible, but is only intended to be a reference, and you should always refer to the documentation provided by the manufacturer. Please fully read all included manuals before attempting to install or use this product, as failure to do so may void your warranty or result in physical harm.